As I told you in my last post, I haven’t felt like crafting for a while. Luckily, some months ago I received a letter from a crafty friend with some pre-stamped images, which I find perfect just to color and relax.
I colored the scene using color pencils. I always say that I think Stacey Yacula characters are the sweetest. I love the bear just relaxing with his mug. I bet he is enjoying a good hot chocolate.
I added Glossy Accents to the glasses and to the nose, as well as some white pen detail. Last, I glued the panel to a white card base because I love the white/craft contrast.
I want to thank Laura for the images and send her a big hug. Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much for stopping by! Have a great day!
- MFT stamps “SY Cozy Companions”
- MFT stamps “BB Sweater Weather on Safari” (sentiment)
- Faber-Castell Polychromos color pencils
- Prismacolor Premier color pencils
- Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
- Sakura Glaze black gel pen
- Glossy Accents