Today I’m sharing a slider card featuring Sunny Studio “Cruising Critters” stamp set.
I colored the images using watercolor markers. I love coloring images that are quite big, like this car full of cute animals.
I knew I wanted to make a slider card because it is perfect for this stamp set. When you pull the tab, the car moves in the opposite direction. Isn’t that cool?
Part of the sentiment is hidden behind the car, and it is visible when you use the mechanism. I used Lawn Fawn “Let’s Bokeh” stamp set, partially stamping the word shine.
Thank you very much for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Sunny Studio “Cruising Critters”
- Sunny Studio “Scenic Route”
- Lawn Fawn “Let’s Bokeh” (sentiment)
- Waffle Flower “Pull Tabs”
- Neat and Tangled “So fly” (clouds)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers
- Versafine Onyx black ink
- Tumbled Glass Distress
- Lawn Fawn Narwhal
- Lawn Fawn Yeti
- Strathmore Smooth Bristol paper
- Canson Bristol paper
- Glossy Accents
- Sakura Black Glaze pen