Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: BEATRIZ ROBLES HERNÁNDEZ (hereinafter the owner)
- NIF / CIF: 72396060H
- Address: San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa
- Web: www.inkandpawprints.com (hereinafter the web)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the web mail)
- Hosting: OVH HISPANO SL (hereinafter hosting provider)
- Address : C / Alcalá 21, 5th floor, 28014 Madrid, Spain.
- OVH HISPANO SL treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to The Owner .
- More information at www.ovh.es.
Thank you for visiting this website. The text before you explains what, how and why I use your information when you visit this website or contract any of my services. Your privacy is very important to me, and I will never misuse the personal information you entrust to me. I invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Those over thirteen years of age may register on the web as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Your privacy and your rights are respected on this website
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express authorization.
The Owner has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, you I will inform of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal data that I deal with on the web come from:
- Contact form
- Content subscription form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether the web I am treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request data portability.
Those interested can access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Holder will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In the web there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, subject, message. To respond to the requirements of the users of the web. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of the owner’s hosting provider within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: name, email to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by MailChimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out email marketing campaigns, manage subscriptions and send newsletters, you should know that MailChimp has its servers hosted outside the EU in the US in this in privacy shield: “it is hosted by EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here , approved by the Committee European Data Protection ”. By making a subscription, you accept and consent that your data be stored by this platform, based in the United States in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To manage social networks. The Holder may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of the owner will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of the web. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services on the web. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, the owner will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
The owner does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying data, specifically name, surname, ID, telephone number and email.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
Personal data will be kept according to the following criteria:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, the web, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the companies used to provide the services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, the web, shares data with the providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Secret and data security
The Owner undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration. , loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the https protocols that I use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The Owner cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the web, exonerating the owner from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The owner reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, the website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, the website undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which some personal information that you have provided me has been managed, you can contact me by post or email to the web mail.