1. Identification and contact of the owner of the web
www.inkandpawprints.com (hereinafter the website) is the property of BEATRIZ ROBLES HERNÁNDEZ (in hereinafter the Owner) with address at San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa , with CIF / NIF 72396060H and email email@example.com .
2. Scope of application
Browsing the Owner’s website grants the condition of user (hereinafter the User), and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in this Legal Notice.
3. Intellectual or industrial property rights
The contents of the Web, for example, texts, images, graphics, or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such content may not be, for example, reproduced or transformed without the prior and explicit permission of the Owner. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any exploitation.
4. Use of the website
The user agrees to use the Web under the following rules:
- It will not publish commercial communications through the website.
- It will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not upload viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- It will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- It will not annoy, intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not perform illegal, deceptive, malicious, or discriminatory acts on the website, following these conditions and the ordinance Spanish legal.
- You will not do anything that could compromise the security of your account, especially concerning your password. It will communicate any incident related to your password, account, violation of the confidentiality of your data, danger, or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Owner may delete any content or suspend the service if, according to his own criteria, he breaches any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any query or clarification about these community regulations or these conditions, in particular, you can contact us via email.
5. Links and limitation of liability
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the Owner. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements or indications about the Owner, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The Owner is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them. The content of the Web is general and merely informative.
The Owner will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third-party websites that the user can access through any link.
The Owner declines any responsibility, as far as the legal system allows, for damages derived from the presence of viruses, from the actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy, or illicit advertising.
If any user or third party considers that an illicit of any kind is being committed on the Web, they must send a communication to the Owner to the email address that appears in our identification data. He must be properly identified specifying the facts that he denounces.
If personal data are collected on the Web, the Owner will be responsible for them and will treat them with absolute confidentiality and security. He can find more information about our privacy and cookies policy on the specific information page on this matter.
7. Applicable legislation, solution of controversial issues, and competent forum
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the Web, will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the registered office of the Holder is located unless the regulations in force or the code of conduct establish a different forum.