It’s that time of the year when I’m sharing the invites I’ve made for my nephew’s birthday party. Every year I try to find a design that I find easy to replicate because I have to make quite a few and I really don’t like making the same card again and again. But I do love making the invites for Telmo because I think it’s a very beautiful detail.
I decided to use Mama Elephant “Tiny Ninjas” stamps and dies because I think they’re perfect for a 7-year-old and because the images are very easy to color. Plus, I’m a sucker for Japanese themed things. I colored the images using ShinHan alcohol markers.
I went for a night cityscape. I used yellow tape to cover the tiny windows of the die cuts and I made my own starry stencil and applied a layer of a mixture of texture paste and glitter.
This year I decided to use Mama Elephant “DIY Invitation” stamps inside the invites to make things easier. This stamp set saved me a lot of time!
Tell me, do you make this kind of project for your children? Do you enjoy batch card making?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Mama Elephant “Tiny Ninjas” and “DIY Invitations”
- Mama Elephant “Tiny Ninjas” and “Cityscape”
- Lawn Fawn “Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables” and “Starry Skies”
- ShinHan Touch Twin Brush alcohol markers
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Memento Lady Bug ink
- Ranger Texture Paste
- Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter
- Sakura Black Glaze gel pen
- Canson Mi-Teintes Indigo Blue paper
- Clear acetate (to make a stencil)
- Yellow tape